- Teaching Opportunities in the Department of Art History
- Application Procedures: Applications for lectureships, course assistantships, and writing internship appointments offered through the department are due around mid-May. Watch the department's listserv, arth-grad, for more details.
- Departmental Teaching Application Form
- FAQ for Graduate Student Teachers
- Center for Teaching and Learning
- Teaching Opportunities in the Division of the Humanities
- Teaching Portfolio Resources: The University's Writing Program compiled links to four kinds of resources: (1) on-line articles about teaching portfolios; (2) comprehensive sites, which explain in detail how graduate students and faculty can assemble a portfolio and how institutions use portfolios in hiring, promotion, and tenure decisions; (3) bibliographies and lists of portfolio-related links; (4) less comprehensive sites, which give brief advice on assembling a teaching portfolio.